Thursday 19 September 2013

Derby World Wargames Show

I've booked a small stand at the Derby World Wargames show. It takes place at the Castle Donington Exhibition Centre on Saturday/Sunday 28th/29th September. As the title suggests it's a show for wargamers rather than RPGs. However, as the stand wasn't expensive, and it's only a 20 minutes drive away, I figured I'd give it a go. It looks like a fairly large event. I'll be taking all my own publications and pads, and whatever else I can find that will fit in the car. My biggest worry is being tempted by what other traders are pedaling and coming back with more stuff than I take to sell. Details of the show may be found at:

www.worldwargames.co.uk

I was very pleased with our takings at the 2013 UK Games Expo earlier this year. I plan to be there again in 2014. I've also penciled in a stand at Con-Quest which is another Derby show. If sales continue to grow I'll look at shows further from home.


2 comments:

  1. Good luck! As long as you don't spend more than you make, then it counts as a moral victory ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tim. I'll only take a small cash float for change, that should help me keep on track.

      Delete