Thursday 19 February 2015

Dungeon Desk Pad Sample Map 2

The Crypts of the Undercity

This is another sample sheet I've drawn to illustrate uses for sheets from my Dungeon Desk Pad Kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1730454032/dungeon-desk-pad

As the pads are A3 they don't fit on my scanner, but with the sides folded back they are just the right size for scanning. I've included a photo of the whole sheet along with a scan of the map portion. I've also added a scan of the previous map that I first posted a couple of days ago.

The Kickstarter is now entering its middle phase as do most projects. However, it is a short campaign (14 days) so I'm confident that it will gather momentum as it enters the last few days. It is currently just £100 away from the next Stretch Goal, so that has a good chance of being reached in the next 24 hours
.



Scan of the previous map

No comments:

Post a Comment